Is your Liver healthy?
In today’s lifestyle of eating at restaurants, consuming alcohol fairly often and of busy work schedules that disrupt our body clocks, one of the most affected organs in the body is the Liver. Also, it must be noted that symptoms of liver disorders are very late to show because the liver is a very resilient organ so it is often observed that even people who feel absolutely healthy have some form of liver damage.
What can cause Liver Problems?
1. Consumption of alcohol.
2. Consumption of outside food.
3. Consumption of oily and/or fried food.
4. Consumption of red meat (e.g. Mutton).
5. Irregular meal times.
6. Consumption of Protein Supplements.
7. A history of liver disease (e.g. Jaundice, Hepatitis, etc.)
8. Consumption of strong medicines and/or antibiotics.
What are the symptoms of Liver Problems?
1. Improper bowel movement.
2. Bloating of the abdomen after meals.
3. Regular instances of gas and/or acidity and/or acid reflux.
4. Lack of appetite.
5. Irregular appetite.
6. Pain on the right side of the abdomen.
7. Yellowing of nails and/or eyes.